Hi dmitry, internals,
As I wrote somewhere else, I've finally been able to find time to update
the Bamboo instance I've been using during the past few years to run
daily PHP builds, run their test suites and use them to run test suites
of few popular open source projects as I've been doing since phpng.
The Revive Adserver test suite has currently a few failures with 7.4
that I need to look into, but some of them are in fact caused by
segmentation faults in PHP, possibly by its legacy syntax usage:
I've identified two different kinds: one in zend_assign_to_variable and
the other one during shutdown. Here are the backtraces:
I can provide more info on how to run the test suite or grant ssh access
to the box if anyone is interested in digging deeper.
Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/